Old January 20th 04, 03:15 AM
WB8ICT

Default WTB: HP Frequency Counter - HP 5328A or Similar

I am looking for an HP frequency counter for my work bench.
I would like to find an HP 5328A or similar in good working condition with
the 500 Mhz or better prescaler / channel C option. Pluses would
be the high stability option and the DVM.

I am tired of fighting eBay trying to get one.

Please advise condition and price.

Remove NOSPAM from E_mail address before replying
or use link below.

TIA,

Tom Miller
WB8ICT

Old January 21st 04, 02:03 AM
Jim Adney

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 03:15:36 GMT "WB8ICT"
wrote:

I am looking for an HP frequency counter for my work bench.
I would like to find an HP 5328A or similar in good working condition with
the 500 Mhz or better prescaler / channel C option. Pluses would
be the high stability option and the DVM.

I have a number of HP counters available from the HP 5300 series and
one from the 5380 series. Some can count to 500 MHz, and above. I also
have DMM modules available in the 5300 series. These are smaller
modular counters with accuracies better than 1 ppm. Email me for
specifics if you are interested. Prices are very reasonable,
considering what you will get.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA