Old January 27th 04, 01:16 AM
Michael Melland

Default FS: Ten-Tec Jupiter Station - Mint ...

I have a complete Jupiter station for sale . Latest firmware installed and
working perfectly. All equipment is in mint condition, lightly used,
unblemished and has never been used in a smokey environment. The station
consists of:

-Model 538 Jupiter with internal auto tuner
-Model 310 External Cooling Fan
-Model 302J Remote Encoder Knob/Pad
-Model 307C External Speaker
-Model 963 Power Supply

I have custom embroidered felt covers for the speaker, Jupiter and remote
tuning knob that are also included (a $65 value). This station would cost
$2014 plus shipping from Ten-Tec. I'm asking $1500 for all plus shipping.
If interested please send me an email. Only reason I'm selling is to finance
an upgrade. This is a nice rig ! The items were originally purchased in
April 2003.

Mike, W9WIS

--
Michael Melland, W9WIS
Winneconne, WI USA

WMLT radio station celebrates 60 years Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 5th 05 05:43 PM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM