Old February 19th 04, 04:49 PM

Packet 1200/9600 Din
Hi/Med/Lo RF Out

Make Money Order to
Brian Kress
284 Oxley rd
Columbus,OH 43228
Old March 5th 04, 03:23 PM

Brenda Ann wrote:

Because the seller is not anonymous, you can get the full name, address, and
phone number of any buyer or seller that you deal with just for the asking.
This only applies after the auction has closed.

Also, unlike that fellow ham, ebay auctions do offer both buyer and seller
protection, even if it does require jumping through a lot of hoops.. if you
have spent less than $500, you will most likely get all, or nearly all, your
money back.

Young Lady your wrong. I paid ebay safe harbor the extra $20 for them
to get my funds referenda and all they are is a negotiating group. They
do nothing to get your funds returned. All ebay wants is your listing
fees.
They will not remove the seller from their auction program or take any
action against them.
Old March 5th 04, 03:47 PM
Andy in NJ

wrote in message ...
They will not remove the seller from their auction program or take any
action against them.

I know that part is not true. I've seen plenty of Ebayers removed for shady
practices.

--
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw

Old March 5th 04, 10:25 PM
Brenda Ann

wrote in message ...

Brenda Ann wrote:

[...]

I didn't use Safe Harbor. Since I had already gone to the trouble of trying
to communicate with the seller, and been given a royal runaround (including
a cancelled refund of my money through PayPal), I filed a fraud complaint.
They were in the process of refunding me all my money, except their $25 fee
(yes, it's a gimmick), when the seller had a conscience pang and sent me a
money order for the full amount.