Old February 24th 04, 04:43 AM
LJ

Default SGC SG-2020 ADSP HF Transceiver

This is a very nice SG-2020 ADSP transceiver from the estate of a
local ham. I knew him personally - I know he didn't work CW at all,
and the microphone with this rig is still in its original plastic,
never had been used. It appears that he used this just as a receiver
with an MFJ-962 all-mode decoder. It has just been to SGC in the last
two months for checkout, and has the latest ADSP board installed. I've
listened to it using my home antennas, and it works extremely well. It
covers all HF bands, has general coverage receive, an excellent noise
blanker, and the DSP works very well on receive. See the SGC web site
for on-line manuals and brochures at www.sgcworld.com/2020/ and also
see the eham reviews of this great little rig. This SGC-2020 includes
the original box, manual, microphone, power cord, optional flip foot,
and brand new from ham stores is right at $800.00. This one will sell
for $525.00 plus shipping, and will be guaranteed. Otherwise, it will
be offered at the swap meet in Puyallup next month. It is as close to
a new radio as you can get. If you have questions, please email me
directly.
Old September 11th 11, 11:00 PM
Junior Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 91sd303

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
[...]
Did you still have this radio ? If have you can email me: jhon_91sd303[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]id

Last edited by 91sd303 : September 11th 11 at 11:18 PM