Old March 8th 04, 05:16 PM
pasquale

Default pse info for IC-775 dsp

Please I recently buy a 775 dsp , on original box there is
a steaker " serial n° 2027 " other " HF / C II° " and on one steaker there
is " serial # 2 " I suppose that serial # 2
is not for EUROPEAN MARKET I know for europe
is serial # 7 .
Can any-one say to me the date of this RTX and the difference between the
SERIAL 2 and SERIAL 7
Please reply to
73's