Old March 20th 04, 04:10 AM
radioranch

JUst remember you're number one no spam...oh scuse me that looks like
number 2!! Whatever ever I said to the other troll goes double for
you....this is such a wonderful group...full of experts and
trolls...WOW!! No body is buying your CRAP hihi

nospam wrote:
Hi Murray, I see that you are on here name calling and putting people
down again. Why dont you be nice and maybe someone will buy your crap.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:05:47 -0600, radioranch
wrote:

I hear about everything , and most folks that arent too wormy, are glad
for my service's..Whats your you reputation wet back? You cant even
spell prophet! Most people cant spend the day and nite watching the
internet like you AND me. And my rigs are always checked, fixed and
gauranteed 100%...another big problem with many sellers. If I could
make 30% this wouldnt be my retirement hobby either. It would be worth
listening to trolls like you. Sounds like a bunch of Ardvark doo-doo
to me. LOL M

Ardvark wrote:

Like i said the dealer in TX K5MDM hear about this, it
wind up on his website making another 30% profit.
Because all those 7.245 bunch worship his ass like he's some
kind of damn profit or else!

XE2___ south tx.

Old March 20th 04, 01:38 PM
w8jn

a comment about murray, you may or may not like the fact that he makes
a proFit, however he is an honest man and if something is wrong with
an item he sells, you know that he will make it right. a man is
measured by his word and murray keeps his.
Old March 23rd 04, 04:41 AM
N5XXM

hmmm, i had a 706mk-2g that had bad hf finals in it when i got it one
time....... remember murray???

just a comment..... nothing else, no reason to flame me, or get mad at me
and cuss me, i just had to let my radio i just got, go for 200 bucks so i
could get a junky 200 buck rig with working finals .. cause the 706 cost me
an amount that i could not afford the other 300 bucks to replace the
finals.... remember murray??? guess i should have stuck with the ft-100 i
traded for the 706, huh murray??? or the original 706mk-2g i originally
traded for that ft-100 that sounded like crap and never could get the thing
to sounds decent,except on fm, huh murray?!?!?

like i say, just a comment, dont get mad at me again and start flaming me,
and cussing at me....just a comment....only a comment....i never demanded my
radio be fixed, ofcourse, a friend never offered eather... so its my fault,
i guess... huh murray?
murray sold me an awesome 746 though, great price, and only like a few
monthes old, and a great little al-811 amp.....almost new..... huh
murray?!?!!?
"nospam" wrote in message
ya right

Old March 23rd 04, 10:50 PM
nospam

Are you saying Murray screwed you?? I hope not.

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:41:06 -0600, "N5XXM"
wrote:

[...]

.. .

Old March 24th 04, 04:32 AM
N5XXM

all i do is present the facts, i let the public decide , murray has given me
a lot of really good deals, and i would deal with him again, i guess you
just get a busted junk radio from time to time for a perfectly good working
radio.... oh well, i report, you decide! HA!

wrote:

[...]

.. .