Old April 26th 04, 05:45 PM
Dave

Default FS: Several mostly stripped BA chassis' - cheap

I have for sale some old carcasses that I hate to
take to the dump. There is a Gonset GSB-100,
Hallicrafters S-40B, Ameco TX-62 (with outer
case as well as chassis), Henry Radio Tempo
One, and a Heathkit SB-303. The GSB has one
of the covers (bottom I think).

NONE have high value components left - all were
used by me over the last 22 years in various
restorations. But there are still lots of chassis
parts, IF cans and the like. No dials, bezels,
knobs, transformers. $25 takes all - PICKUP
ONLY in Tacoma, WA - I probably can add more
to the pile as I slowly dig out from under 30+ years
of collecting & restoring before I move this summer.

Email ONLY if you can come to Tacoma, WA to
pick them up. No shipping. All go as one lot.

Dave

remove the remove to email me.