Old May 23rd 04, 11:10 PM
Captain Freedom

Default FS:Motorola GP 68 Portable UHF

Transiever, 2 batteries, rapid charger.

$200.00 + about $10.00 for UPS ground to

continential US. IS NOT ON EBAY. They

did not like it.

http://webpages.charter.net/unit61/EBAY/tim55.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/unit61/EBAY/tim56.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/unit61/EBAY/tim59.jpg

John

Old May 24th 04, 01:13 AM
Nitespark

Captain Freedom wrote:

Transiever, 2 batteries, rapid charger.

$200.00 + about $10.00 for UPS ground to

continential US. IS NOT ON EBAY. They

did not like it.

http://webpages.charter.net/unit61/EBAY/tim55.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/unit61/EBAY/tim56.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/unit61/EBAY/tim59.jpg

John

I am curious. Why did Ebay "not like it"?

Old May 24th 04, 03:41 AM
Captain Freedom

It is a radio that Motorola does not sell in the
USA. Therefore it is illegal to import them
and sell them here. Motorola has put Ebay on
notice that these are illegal so they cancel
the auctions.

Or something close to that.

Old May 24th 04, 12:43 PM
Nitespark

Hmmmm...never knew that. I went over to Ebay and someone had a VHF
version listed but I guess it slipped by.

This seems more of a Motorola issue, than Ebay.

--
One lawyer can steal more than a hundred men with guns.

Old May 26th 04, 03:22 AM
Evan Platt

On Mon, 24 May 2004 07:43:34 -0400, Nitespark
wrote:

Hmmmm...never knew that. I went over to Ebay and someone had a VHF
version listed but I guess it slipped by.

This seems more of a Motorola issue, than Ebay.

It is. eBay won't cancel an auction like that unless specifically
asked to by Moneyrola.