Old June 8th 04, 07:52 PM
Dan Conti

Default FS : Radio Shack Pro-2035 Euro version

I am selling my MINT condition Radio Shack Pro-2035
1000 channel base scanner. This is the Euro version, totally uncut .
Includes Radio Shack AC adaptor for use in USA.

I will accept a US Postal money order or PAYPAL which will get it shipped
immediately. I will also accept a personal check, but will wait until it
clears before shipping.

I will ship via UPS, ground, insured.

$300.00 shipped.

Check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN. Reply via e-mail ONLY if interested

Dan

Old June 9th 04, 02:22 PM
Browning Mark FourA

H-E-L-L-O ????????????????????????? You have got to be kidding me $300
ah ha ha har har har he he LOL

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:52:51 GMT, "Dan Conti"
wrote:

I am selling my MINT condition Radio Shack Pro-2035
1000 channel base scanner. This is the Euro version, totally uncut .
Includes Radio Shack AC adaptor for use in USA.

I will accept a US Postal money order or PAYPAL which will get it shipped
immediately. I will also accept a personal check, but will wait until it
clears before shipping.

I will ship via UPS, ground, insured.

$300.00 shipped.

Check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN. Reply via e-mail ONLY if interested

Dan

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply
Old June 9th 04, 10:41 PM
Dan Conti

A simple reply along the lines of " Hey Dan, your price is a bit high, check
eBay pricing, etc., you may want to re-consider" would have sufficed.

However, I was pleased to see the usual BAFFOONS on usenet are still around.
Now I know why I and MANY others have left USENET for FAR greener pastures.

Heck, still a good spot to post equipment before it's off to
eBay...actually, that's ALL it's good for.

Dan

Old June 10th 04, 01:55 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Dan Conti" wrote in message
. ..
A simple reply along the lines of " Hey Dan, your price is a bit high,

check
eBay pricing, etc., you may want to re-consider" would have sufficed.

However, I was pleased to see the usual BAFFOONS on usenet are still

around.
Now I know why I and MANY others have left USENET for FAR greener

pastures.

Heck, still a good spot to post equipment before it's off to
eBay...actually, that's ALL it's good for.

Don't sweat it Dan. Hell, maybe someone out there was willing to pay the
$300.. At $175, I would buy it if I hadn't already blown my allowance for
the next two months on other toys.

Old June 12th 04, 03:29 AM
Browning Mark FourA

+4db +2db 0db +2db +4db