Old June 15th 04, 06:12 AM
Richard

Default WTB: Motorola Saber Equipment (cases, speakermics, batteries, etc) Spectra, MR8100 & IC-901 Too

I am looking to expand my Saber collection: I am in need of at least
one DVP XL module for a Saber III, and 6 Saber II cases (long cases
for Securnet modules). I am also looking to find speakermics
(hopefully with the 3.5mm earphone jack on mic), batteries, a DVP XL
keyloader, belt clips, surveillance kits, and a Motorola RIB
box/cables.

Also, I would like to get Saber II R radios (Saber R or Ruggedized),
with or capable of having DVP XL modules ( UHF 450-470 ), and spectra
radios with A7 heads, with DVP XL, or able to add the modules.

Systems Saber, Astro, and Astro Spectra talk won't be ignored, but I
should forwarn anyone that I have little interest in Saber 1 & 1E
versions unless its a bargain, as this is hobby equipment and those
items won't be as much fun to play with - the same applies to
HT600/MT1000 talk. Hehe, also, its a hobby, I'm not here to buy or
pay for new stuff, just good used equipment.

And, if you have an MR8100 thats fully operational, or ICOM IC-901 let
me know - those I would VERY MUCH like to hear about.

Let me know before you haul that stuff to a hamfest !!

Please contact me and let me know of anything you have, and feel free
to make offers. I am ready in most cases to purchase immediately via
credit card or paypal.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to pass this around - offers
accepted indefinately.

Richard

rjvalenta(at)yahoo.com