Old June 16th 04, 12:27 PM
Jerry

Default F/S PORTABLE RADIO'S CHEAP VHF

HAVE SOME GE PORTABLE RADIO'S IN THE 148-174 RANGE. THESE ARE THE HIGH POWER
UNIT'S 25 TO 35 WATT'S WITH CHARGER'S. ALL HAVE GOOD ANT'S AND HAVE A FIELD
CHARGER FOR THEM. THEY HAVE THE LAPEL TYPE MIC ON THEM. WHERE BACK UP UNIT'S
FOR EMERMECY USE ONLY. COMPLETE UNIT..
MAKE OF. GREAT FOR HIKING WORKING IN THE COUNTRY OR HILL'S. MAKE OFFER.THEY
DO HAVE SNN/TAG ON THEM

Old June 16th 04, 01:28 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

More info please. Model # at least, so I can look up some more info about
them like # channels, etc...

Old June 16th 04, 03:05 PM
nospam

Forget it Powerhouse. These a not CB's.

Old June 17th 04, 02:57 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Nobody asked you...

I wasn't planning on using it for CB as it would be impossible. Since you
know everything anyway, I'm sure you were already aware of this, so why
bother dropping in your 2-Cents?

Old June 17th 04, 04:05 PM
Evan Platt

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:27:20 GMT, "Jerry"
wrote:

HAVE SOME GE PORTABLE RADIO'S IN THE 148-174 RANGE. THESE ARE THE HIGH POWER
UNIT'S 25 TO 35 WATT'S WITH CHARGER'S. ALL HAVE GOOD ANT'S AND HAVE A FIELD
CHARGER FOR THEM. THEY HAVE THE LAPEL TYPE MIC ON THEM. WHERE BACK UP UNIT'S
FOR EMERMECY USE ONLY. COMPLETE UNIT..
MAKE OF. GREAT FOR HIKING WORKING IN THE COUNTRY OR HILL'S. MAKE OFFER.THEY
DO HAVE SNN/TAG ON THEM

25 to 35 watt portables??

I don't think so Tim.