Old June 18th 04, 03:41 PM
Harvey Axlerod

Default FS: Sweep tubes

The following tubes are for sale/trade: all are NIB, except as noted.
I have no use for them, so all reasonable offers will be considered.
Shipping USPS priority mail, actual charges. Contact me directly for
further details. Thanks for looking.

SWEEP and OUTPUT TUBES - All are NIB

6 6BG6A
13 6BQ6GTB
2 6CB5A
8 6CD6GTA
1 6DQ5
2 6GB5/EL500
8 6GE5
2 6GT5
4 6GV5
16 6JN6
2 6KM6
1 12AV5
1 12BQ5
4 12DQ5
1 13GB5/XL500
1 17BB14
1 17JB6
1 17KV6
2 19BG6G
2 21HB5
1 21KQ6
2 25AV5
7 25BQ6GTB
1 27GB5/PL500
2 31JS6A
2 31LZ6
1 40KG6A
8 7984

ODD AND MISC TUBES

2 2DS4 nuvister
2 2EG4 nuvister
8 6BK4/6EL4A
1 15E WWII radar triode
4 717 "doorknob" pentode
1 930 RCA, phototube
1 1236C diode, loktal
1 6802 counter tube, new, not in original box
1 6909 counter tube
2 8068 1 NIB, 1 *used*
Harvey Axlerod, Computer Discipline Officer, University at Buffalo
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~axlerod voice: 716-645-3570

FS: SWEEP TUBES Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 January 5th 05 12:05 AM
Sweep tubes Roy Brock CB 0 April 26th 04 07:06 PM
FA: got some coil forms, sweep tubes, misc Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 April 25th 04 09:33 PM
FS: SWEEP TUBES Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 April 21st 04 11:23 PM
FS: Sweep and Misc tubes Harvey Axlerod Swap 0 December 5th 03 08:42 PM