Old July 5th 04, 02:21 PM
David J Windisch

Default FS: TS-850SAT-based station pkgs, antenna-tower pkg

Hi, all concerned:

In order to down-size, but *not* to get out of hamming, I have two separate
nearly-identical station-packages, and a single antenna package, up for
sale:

TS-850SAT, 270Hz c-w filters both i-f's, hand mic, book, p.s., "MARS mod"
from mods.dk
"50-million-plus" S/N

NCL2000 1KW-input c-w/2KW input SSB amp, with book, one spare NOS 8122,
relay-soft-start mod

Ameritron QSK-5, book

Drake W-4 wattmeter

Low-pass filter

Johnson KW MatchBox, book, VSWR sensor

Coax patch cables to connect the boxes

********************
* "near-identicalities"*:

One station has a Kenwood PS-430 supply, the other an Astron 35A metered
supply.

Ditto mixed InRad and Kenwood c-w filters, between which my old ears cannot
distinguish any practical difference.

I'm fussy about the 20MHz clock oscillators being "on frequency", so I made
tweaker-access-holes in the '850 side panels, in order not to have to remove
the tops to set them while listening to WWV.

This dinosaur doesn't have a camera, so you'll please accept my assurances
that none of the equipments is beaten up; however they do show the signs of
my "normal use", eg, I rest my fingers on the tuning knob. You know what I
mean. No sticking buttons, binding knobs, broken or sticky meters, and all
pilot lamps light up.

I'll take the best offer above a grand, per station-package, and reserve the
right to accept or reject any or all offers.

************************
I also have an tower-antenna package:

Heights 80-ft self-supporting aluminum tower, rotor shelf, 20-ft mast,
Create RC-5 rotator, CC X7,
*old* HyGain 2L 40M yagi, and a bunch of coax and rotator cable. All is at
grade level, good to go.

I'll take the best offer above a grand for the tower-antenna package, and
reserve the right to accept or reject any or all offers.

***********************
I'm in Cincinnati, and plan to be at the Indianapolis hamfest on the weekend
of the 10th.

Contact me at 513-674-7202 and pls be ready to tell me in which forum you
read this ad.

***********************
Disclaimers: No DOA, but used-as-is-where-is. Willing to ship what I can
UPS-ground-insured, on buyer's nickel, and though I can't drive any more, I
may be able to meet part way *if* I can get my son to help out with loading
and driving the pickemup truck I gave him last year. I have good shipping
cartons for all the radiostuff. The amps weigh in at over 80 lbs, tho.
Will consider parting out if I am unable to dispose as packages.

Payment methods: cash, certified or personal checks, or combo are fine.
I'll turn loose the goods, on complete clearance of all of what ever medium
in which we shake hands and do business. Can't take cards or other
methods.

Thanks for reading this far. I'm a ragchewer (silent-mic; they'll have to
pry my Bencher outta my cold dead fingers).

73, Dave, N3HE

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Yaesu FT-857D questions Joe S. Equipment 6 October 25th 04 09:40 AM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 03:01 PM
Outdoor Antenna and lack of intermod Soliloquy Scanner 11 October 11th 03 01:36 AM