Old August 8th 04, 12:00 PM
Ronny Julian

Default FREE to someone who will use it Atlanta, GA

Claimed! Thanks!

"Ronny Julian" wrote in message
This is in Atlanta GA and would need to be picked up.

1955 Motorola VHF cabinet with 1 TX 2 RX and 1 PS. Very large but it does
work. You will need a truck and a hand truck. I can help load. Could

make
a nice repeater or remote base project. I hate to give it up but I don't
have the room for it. This offer will stand for 2 weeks and it will be
scrapped except for the tubes and crystals. Set up on 146.52 with 50 watt
PA on FM.

First to come pick it up in Cobb co. gets it. Return email.

K4RJJ Ronny