Old August 18th 04, 11:20 PM
KK4TL

Default Anybody know what happened to mods.dk?

http://www.mods.dk/

It was a great mods page - now it appears to be gone.

Is there a story here?
Old August 18th 04, 11:37 PM
Volker Tonn

KK4TL schrieb:

http://www.mods.dk/

It was a great mods page - now it appears to be gone.

Is there a story here?

He has some difficulties with the hosting-company/ISP.
He'll be back ASAP.

Old August 19th 04, 03:11 AM
DLD

Why can't people simply answer a question?

Lloyd wrote:
"KK4TL" wrote in message
om...

http://www.mods.dk/

It was a great mods page - now it appears to be gone.

Is there a story here?

Did you ever learn the difference between an accredited and
a nonaccredited college?

Lloyd
Landfill MHP

Old August 19th 04, 03:27 AM
Nick L

"Lloyd" wrote in message

"KK4TL" wrote in message
om...
http://www.mods.dk/

It was a great mods page - now it appears to be gone.

Is there a story here?

Did you ever learn the difference between an accredited and
a nonaccredited college?

My job is to interview /assess college and trade school
graduates for both entry-level and mid-skill/career experience
at a Fortune-500 Pharmaceutical Mfgr. Of the people I have
reviewed over a 4 yr period, meaning those from *both* accredited and
a nonaccredited college(s), I have found that candidates having
just a basic 2-Year Associates Degree or Evening
Trade School (DeVry, CIE etc..) and also having 3 to 6 Years
actual work experience have been far better associates and
employees. IMHO the experience people get in "real world"
situations and career experiences has consistently out-performed
people with a 4-Year Degree and even some Graduate level
applicants. (I have even hired people with 8+ years exp having
NO college degree whatsoever for positions requiring a BSEE
or BSME, and these people's experience and skills have given
our company a 1000% return in loss of downtime and productivity.

For our specific applications, I will take candidates with real life
job skills and experience over someone with a 4-year Degree
who in all likelyhood just wants a hefty salary and will
probably leave and go elsewhere in a year or two.

Old August 19th 04, 03:55 AM
michael agner

None at all. There was a note on Strong Signals - via a German
language website - that the owner was having problems with his ISP and
will be back as soon as possible. 73s Mike

Old August 19th 04, 06:30 AM
Dave Bushong

KK4TL wrote:
http://www.mods.dk/

It was a great mods page - now it appears to be gone.

Is there a story here?

The last thing that the wayback machine has, is from Jan 04:

http://web.archive.org/web/200401301...ttp://mods.dk/

Dave

--
Please put
DBB04
Old August 20th 04, 04:34 AM
KK4TL

michael agner wrote ...

None at all. There was a note on Strong Signals - via a German
language website - that the owner was having problems with his ISP and
will be back as soon as possible. 73s Mike

Thank you .. this answers the question.
Old August 20th 04, 04:46 AM

"Lloyd" wrote ...

Did you ever learn the difference between an accredited and
a nonaccredited college?

No - perhaps you could explain it.

Anybody know what happened to mods.dk? KK4TL General 7 August 20th 04 04:46 AM
Anybody know what happened to mods.dk? KK4TL Shortwave 7 August 20th 04 04:46 AM
What happened to the funny stuff John Lyder Shortwave 3 May 3rd 04 02:12 AM
What happened to EHam ?? HK Equipment 0 April 19th 04 02:58 AM
What Happened To The Radio Shack Multiband Self-Powered Radio, Catalog Number 12-803 kronos Shortwave 1 July 7th 03 02:14 AM