Old August 27th 04, 09:21 PM
Dick, AA5VU

Default Trade/WTB: Daiwa CN-801H SWR/Power Meter

I have a standard CN-520 Daiwa HF meter that works great and
would like to trade for the larger CN-801H. I am willing to
kick in some bucks on the deal.

If you have a CN-801H and are no interested in a trade, please
send me the price.
Old August 29th 04, 01:08 PM
Dick, AA5VU

In article
,
"Dick, AA5VU" wrote:

I have a standard CN-520 Daiwa HF meter that works great and
would like to trade for the larger CN-801H. I am willing to
kick in some bucks on the deal.

If you have a CN-801H and are no interested in a trade, please
send me the price.

I am pulling the posting. The meter is too tall for my space.