Old September 21st 04, 01:47 AM
R. Belcher

Default Trade Harley for radio quantity...?

Ok, here's a twisted approach..... I have a '90 Harley Sportster XLH I want
to trade. Going to school, need to let it go.
Chromed out, ghost flame paint, 1200 kit just last year, lots of goodies and
new add-ons! Includes extras and original parts, drag pipes, etc...

Copy/paste link below to see description and pix:
http://www.sportster.org/thebikes/
Go down to the user entry and type in WOODY for description/pix page
or to just see pictures, go he

http://www.sportster.org/thebikes/im...oody-643-1.jpg
and he
http://www.sportster.org/thebikes/im...oody-643-2.jpg

Will meet/assist transport company of your choice, or come ride it home.

Will trade, I need a wholesale quantity mix of VHF/UHF(136-174/403-470) like
HT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, Saber III etc, 16+ channel with
ant/batt/charger/rack/whatever...
Might consider HT1250/1550 or Astros.

Strange I know, but it never hurts to ask!
Let me know what you have out there and I'll see about working a deal.
Thanks,
rb

Old September 21st 04, 12:12 PM
Mike R.

Poor choice! Harley's keep their value long before ham
radio gear wears out!

You would get more for your bike by selling it on ebay or
local newspaper than trading it for almost outdated ham
gear!

gud luck. mike r.

Old September 23rd 04, 02:05 PM
R. Belcher

?? Kinda confused about what happened there but you are correct, I wouldn't
be interested in ham radios or outdated equipment.

Thanks!

Old September 24th 04, 02:25 AM
J999w

I wouldn't be interested in a Harley!

R.J.
Old September 25th 04, 01:45 AM
R. Belcher

Amen, bro. I ride a 'wing, actually... I like to go on trips. I got the HD
on a whim and I find it rather bone-shaking and noisy, the SO won't get on
it and it's taking up space, hence the trade offer!

TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 01:54 AM
TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 01:54 AM
Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
Trade my Floor model electric drill press for radio gear! W8KZW Swap 0 September 26th 03 03:32 PM
FT: GREAR for TRADE!! Bob N2BR Swap 1 September 8th 03 11:22 AM