Old October 17th 04, 12:45 AM
AL G.

Default FS: Ten Tec Corsair II

160-10m, includes WARC, 100w SSB-CW, w/ SSB & CW filters, built-in keyer
(will run Memory repeat for contest), PBT, Notch, is excellent rcvr sens and
outstanding rx audio. Room for 1 more filter. I have pix and is priced below
market value---I have too many rigs. $350 + ship (14lbs) from WNY. Optional
station mic and circuit breaker are available. 'al'