Old November 5th 04, 02:14 PM
Jerry

Default PLEASE READ/ GP 300 FS

i do not have the gp-300 or p-110 for sale in [ vhf ] with mic's. they are
on the board from jerry frank. this is not my ad. i only had p-110 in uhf
with no accey's. i have rec many e-mail on this being posted wrong. also
jocktec was ask how many do you need/still waiting on his answer. i only
have 6 left at this time. there is also a nother jerry selling on here/ and
he is in miss. i will have to change my e-mail again. there is to many using
same name. hope this help's

Old November 6th 04, 12:59 AM
Evan Platt

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 14:14:24 GMT, "Jerry"
wrote:

i do not have the gp-300 or p-110 for sale in [ vhf ] with mic's. they are
on the board from jerry frank. this is not my ad. i only had p-110 in uhf
with no accey's. i have rec many e-mail on this being posted wrong.

Huh? I'm confused. Some people e-mailed YOU on someone elses post?

also jocktec was ask how many do you need/still waiting on his answer. i only
have 6 left at this time. there is also a nother jerry selling on here/ and
he is in miss. i will have to change my e-mail again. there is to many using
same name. hope this help's

Why would you have to change your e-mail?

I'm missing something.

SWR read to TX or rather to the antenna ? Thierry Antenna 27 January 20th 04 10:37 PM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM
READ ALL ABOUT IT Bob N2BR Swap 1 August 27th 03 10:41 PM
BPL -- A MUST READ Keyboard In The Wilderness Shortwave 0 August 10th 03 03:22 PM