Old November 27th 04, 05:19 AM
Sir Cumference

Diane wrote:

Pretty cowardly accusation against radio-mart. When you don't stand up and
identify yourself, give an email address, or document your nasty
accusation, it is YOU who come across as unbelievable. Let us see photos,
eBay item numbers and hear the other side of this story. Until then you
sound merely disgruntled, not righteous.
Phil C.

All you have to do is see what he buys on ebay then resells. It is
always something that he has had for years, or is part of his
collection, ect, yet you can see where it just purchased it on ebay. The
guy is a total lier.

Old November 27th 04, 05:02 PM
Chas

Obviously you haven't followed this conversation, but had to open your
mouth!! There have been NUMEROUS people in this that have voiced displeasure
with their dealings with Martyn AND have evidence, including me. Try to keep
up with ALL the posts so that you can figure out what is happening before
you shoot off your mouth again.

Chuck

"Diane" wrote in message
Pretty cowardly accusation against radio-mart. When you don't stand up

and
identify yourself, give an email address, or document your nasty
accusation, it is YOU who come across as unbelievable. Let us see photos,
eBay item numbers and hear the other side of this story. Until then you
sound merely disgruntled, not righteous.
Phil C.

"DO NOT REPLY to this ADDRESS" wrote in message
He bought an item from me via eBay.

He relisted it as belonging to his father and described it terms that
were far more flattering than it should have been.

Don't believe a word he says.

the captain wrote:

I contacted him DIRECTLY:

Hi There
This is my own personal 515 system, I have a total of three which I
have collected over the years, two I am keeping and this one I am
letting go

Good Luck
Martyn
Old November 27th 04, 05:41 PM
DO NOT REPLY to this ADDRESS

I don't care if you believe me or not "Diane."

Anybody who uses a "real" address here has more time on their hands than I.
Identify yourself and all the nutz in the fruit bowl arise.

I choose not to spend my time working through the SPAM.

I've been using computer BBSes and Usenet since the days of CP/M. I know
better than to post a real address.

If you don't like it that's your right.

AND the guy is a flake and an out and out charlatan. He'd be great selling
genuine Samurai Ginzu Knives that his "grandfather owned" on late night TV.

Diane wrote:

Pretty cowardly accusation against radio-mart. When you don't stand up and
identify yourself, give an email address, or document your nasty
accusation, it is YOU who come across as unbelievable. Let us see photos,
eBay item numbers and hear the other side of this story. Until then you
sound merely disgruntled, not righteous.
Phil C.

is this the same NRD-515 that was for sale on ebay a few weeks ago ?

73

This puke gave me the same BS a couple weeks ago on another item.