Old January 8th 05, 09:48 PM
dontspam

Default kk2ed What the hell is this Crap??????

Old January 8th 05, 10:32 PM
Hamguy

Looks like a list of stuff for sale to me. According to QRZ, his previous
call was KK2ED...so what's the problem?

Old January 8th 05, 10:49 PM
dontspam

If you don't know what the problem is then you are as stupid as him.

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:32:26 GMT, "Hamguy" wrote:

Looks like a list of stuff for sale to me. According to QRZ, his previous
call was KK2ED...so what's the problem?

"dontspam" wrote in message
.. .

Old January 9th 05, 04:31 AM
kk2ed

Nice email address. Nothing like unnecessary QRM from someone not willing to
let their call or real identity be known.

What is your problem? If it is of no interest to you, keep moving
on...................

73
Eric
KE2D
(ex KK2ED)

Old January 9th 05, 08:33 PM
Me

In article ,
dontspam wrote:

and another self-appointed UseNet cop appears on the scene.....
Lets lable this one DUFUS-562...and start a track.....

Me

Old January 9th 05, 11:53 PM
dontspam

I'm not going to put out my email address because I am not going to
get spammed. Why do you post large binary files to the newsgroup?
That is highly frowned upon by the Netcops.

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:31:04 -0500, "kk2ed" wrote:

Nice email address. Nothing like unnecessary QRM from someone not willing to
let their call or real identity be known.

What is your problem? If it is of no interest to you, keep moving
on...................

73
Eric
KE2D
(ex KK2ED)

"dontspam" wrote in message
.. .

Old January 9th 05, 11:55 PM
dontspam

Who pulled your string bozo? Was I talking to you? Pretty good coming
from someone called me@I'm a nosy f'er