Old February 15th 05, 08:25 PM
Bryan

Default GE PCS Scanning HT's

I have two GE Ericsson PCS scanning handhelds. One is
complete with antenna and batter, the second is radio only (no antenna
or battery) Whe I got these the one with battery would receive the
162 weather station locally before battery ran down. I do not have a
charger for these units so I can't charge or test them. Both for
$30 plus $10 for shipping.

Bryan W5KFT
Lubbock, Texas

A Sad Reality: The Unaviodable Death of Scanning David H. Scanner 8 February 26th 05 07:11 PM
Newbie Intro, & Election scanning TC Scanner 0 November 2nd 04 05:55 PM
Newbie to Scanning FB Scanner 2 June 21st 04 09:06 PM
Scanning prohibitions by country victoria patel Scanner 0 March 22nd 04 05:44 AM