Old February 27th 05, 06:55 AM
mike maghakian

Default FS: variable speed playback cassette deck

I have one more cassette deck to sell (that will leave me with 3 pro level
and a few lower class ones) that has use to a DX'er.

this is the VSC vscA-7 speech controller tape deck

features:

special circuitry to playback at speeds .6X to 2.5X with intelligibility !
that is 1 1/8 to 4 11/16 ips
meter
tape counter
monitor on/off

jacks include:
MIC/remote
AUX in
earphone
headphone
12V (this unit does not have internal battery capability)
AC

this was an expensive unit when new, but I will let it go for $35 plus
shipping or trade for an interesting preselector ot maybe something else I
don't know.

picture available on request

Dave Hall, this is what you have been looking for Mr. Chigliac CB 13 March 12th 05 06:46 PM
Help on SSB failure Vinnie S. CB 125 February 20th 05 06:21 AM
FS: Marantz PMD-101 two speed cassette recorder mike maghakian Shortwave 2 February 20th 05 02:46 AM
FS: Marantz PMD-101 two speed cassette recorder mike maghakian Swap 2 February 20th 05 02:46 AM