Old March 2nd 05, 03:00 PM

Default Telex K-99 Stinger throat mics. All are NEW in their boxes quan

Telex K-99 Stinger throat mics. All are NEW in their boxes. I have:
Ten (10) for use with Motorola Pro Series radios Model number #
23GP318RP

Twelve (12) for use with Kenwood Radios. Model number # 13TK280RP

Five (5) for use with Motorola Radius radios Model number # 17GP300RP

The first 22 units sold will get a FREE remote PTT w/velcro These are
professional grade high end units. Retail on these is approximately
$475.00.

They are NEW in the box. PRICE: $195.00 each plus actual shipping.
Pictures and benefits sheet available upon request. If interested my
email address is or call at 612-910-0218 *Will not
ship outside of the US or Canada.

FS Mics cl Swap 0 February 23rd 05 05:41 AM
FS New old stock Shure DTMF backlit Mics Newcastle2way Swap 0 December 12th 04 04:04 AM
FS: Misc, Quantar, Darcom, MT chargers, mics, more.... R. Belcher Equipment 0 September 18th 04 05:29 AM
Pre Hamfest Sale on my Vintage Mic's K5JOE Swap 0 April 20th 04 11:08 PM
WTD: Dead or Alive Old Mics [ Saber, MTS, HT1K, Visar ] MSisco9939 Swap 0 July 27th 03 03:52 PM