Old March 3rd 05, 07:06 PM
Eugene Rippen

Default FS: Collins station

Price does not include shipping.

COLLINS KWM-2A Works good. Looks good.
Face looks very good. Has the Ham Set of crystals.
Use 26 pounds for calculating shipping.
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/CKWM2A/CKWM2A-1.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/CKWM2A/CKWM2A-2.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/CKWM2A/CKWM2A-3.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/CKWM2A/CKWM2A-4.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/CKWM2A/CKWM2A-5.JPG

COLLINS CP-1 crystal pack, complete except for
those installed in the KWM-2A. Looks good.
I did not take a picturte of it.

COLLINS 516-F2. Power Supply in speaker case
Good operating. It only looks just OK. With four
exceptions: That scratch on the front lower lip, that
slightly bent right rear corner (see the picture from the
back), The two screws are missing from the top front,
and it could use a new AC cord.
Use 39 pounds for calculating shipping.
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C516F2/C516F2-A.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C516F2/C516F2-B.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C516F2/C516F2-C.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C516F2/C516F2-D.JPG

COLLINS 312-B4. Works fine. Very good looking.
(That light/ghost on the top in the pictures is a reflection of
the equipment on the shelf above and behind.)
Use 14 pounds for calculating shipping.
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C312B4/C312B4-A.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C312B4/C312B4-B.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C312B4/C312B4-C.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C312B4/C312B4-D.JPG

COLLINS 30L-1. Good output. Looks good.
Could use a new AC cord.
Use 39 pounds for calculating shipping.
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C30L1/C30L1-A.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C30L1/C30L1-B.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C30L1/C30L1-C.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C30L1/C30L1-D.JPG
http://www.foothill.net/~soundval/C30L1/C30L1-E.JPG

All for $1995 plus shipping.
I will allow pickup if I am paid in advance, no exceptions.

Eugene Rippen, WB6SZS
105 Donnington
Auburn, CA 95603

Old March 5th 05, 01:10 PM
the conservative

Put it on ebay, you will double your money there!

I really dont see it myself. Sold that old drifting M2
back in the 80's for 400$, now I wished I didnt sell it!

gud luck, steve......

Old March 5th 05, 01:12 PM
the conservative

Or would you consider splitting up the package?

Radio call letters: What do they mean? Mike Terry Broadcasting 34 March 7th 05 03:47 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM