Old March 14th 05, 03:31 AM
Charlie

Default FA: Allied 2660 Six Band Solid State

See eBay auction # 5759861127 .

This is a radio from the 60s or 70s (I think) that it in good shape. It
could use a little buffing on the chrome trim (shown in the pics).

I'm not a collector of this genre, but it seems like it could be of interest
to some of us older hams.

I'll send more pics if you need them or answer any questions you have.

Charlie, KS1C

Attached Images
File Type: gif s.gif (49 Bytes, 66 views)