Old March 19th 05, 08:16 PM
Alex Clayton

Jeff wrote in message ...
Let's see...one transaction doesn't go his way, and he launches into a
paranoid tirade, threatening every potential seller on these groups as
retribution.

Now - imagine you're the buyer, and something goes amiss with YOUR
transaction.

Think about it.

There's plenty of other equipment to buy on eBay.

'Nuff said.

I have to say I was thinking the same thing. When I read his first rambling
tirade I was suspicious but tried to offer some help. The responses he
launched made me just drop him in the bozo bin and clear the entire thread.
There is no way I would send money to someone like this. He "may" be
"legitimate, but I wonder if he has any idea what an idiot he is making
himself look like? shrug
--
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Old March 19th 05, 08:49 PM
Jason Perry

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:17:57 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

an has been selling here for years. I have purchased from him with no
roblem. The radio I bought from his was absolutely like brand new and the
rice was very good. Every time he posts an ad I make sure to check it out.
:Besides, I don't like Ebay either.
:
:Jeff wrote in message ...
: Let's see...one transaction doesn't go his way, and he launches into a
: paranoid tirade, threatening every potential seller on these groups as
: retribution.
:
: Now - imagine you're the buyer, and something goes amiss with YOUR
: transaction.
:
: Think about it.
:
: There's plenty of other equipment to buy on eBay.
:
: 'Nuff said.
:

I wouldn't buy anything from. He's acted like a child, and disrupted
several groups with his crossposting nonsense. Now he's threatening
to be spiteful to other sellers, because he's mad at the world. He
doesn't even know for sure it was someone on usenet that caused his
auction to be canceled.
Old March 19th 05, 10:47 PM
just me

Who is dan? Do we need to find him? has someone done a
no no here on this grp? wheres the moderator?

I can find him, who will be the judge, I will find a
juror and then i can execute?

danished off the grps is your penalty? or worse? unplug
his computer?

just me..........

Old March 19th 05, 11:15 PM
Dan Conti

just me wrote:
Who is dan? Do we need to find him? has someone done a
no no here on this grp? wheres the moderator?

I can find him, who will be the judge, I will find a
juror and then i can execute?

danished off the grps is your penalty? or worse? unplug
his computer?

just me..........

Yep,

Fellows like those above would do all of that and more if they could.

Full of anger and judgement against someone who never did anything to them.

Don't buy anything from me, please.

It'll go back on eBay soon, and probably fetch a very good price.

More then it would from the cheap, whiny, no-life morons who inhabit
these radio groups.

Dan
Old March 19th 05, 11:30 PM
Mike Burch

A lot of us are on your side. If Dan could get 10 or 15% more than he
was asking whats the problem with that? That just the free enterprise
system in action. If you want it bad enough you pay.

Sky King wrote:
yes,. ebay does suck every now and then and their fee's keep going up, BUT
there is no other place on the planet that can get you top dollar for
your item.
In fact, many times more than that item is worth. BUT, who is to say
what an item is worth
to someone??

I think a lot of us are on your side Dan! Yes, Ebay sucks!

Old March 19th 05, 11:37 PM
KC8GXW

Dan Conti wrote:
snip

More then it would from the cheap, whiny, no-life morons who inhabit
these radio groups.

Dan

Which, I remind you, that you are 1 of!

Old March 20th 05, 01:46 AM
Dan Conti

Dan

Which, I remind you, that you are 1 of!

Inhabit? Yes, but not for long.

Cheap? Whiny? I don't think so...

No life? Yep, since I started this rant.

I wonder why I even bothered. Silly, isn't it?

Dan
Old March 20th 05, 02:17 AM
Mace

"Dan Conti" wrote in message
Dan

Which, I remind you, that you are 1 of!

Inhabit? Yes, but not for long.

Cheap? Whiny? I don't think so...

No life? Yep, since I started this rant.

I wonder why I even bothered. Silly, isn't it?

Dan

How about big cry baby?

Old March 20th 05, 02:24 AM
Dan Conti

How about big cry baby?

OK "Mace" if you say so...

Cry baby it is....
Old March 20th 05, 02:38 AM
Jeff

Marketing is evidently not your strong suit.