Old April 2nd 05, 05:27 AM
Dave Schmidt

Default Yaesu VX5R wanted for parts

If you have a VX5R or VX5RS that is dead, I could use it for parts to repair
mine. Mainly I need a good LCD display and a good antenna jack, but there is
other things I need as well from the parts unit.

So if you have a VX5R or RS that has a good LCD display and what not.... IE
dead, or dead RX or dead TX.... please contact me with what you would want
for the radio.

Thank you

Dave
N9NLU