Old May 7th 05, 05:46 PM
KC8GXW

Jeff Camp wrote:

hq wrote:

"Jeff Camp" wrote in message
news:RE4fe.12289$ye1.6596@okepread06...

If anyone reading this runs into Fred KE4AMQ of Port St. Lucie, Fl,
please encourage him to contact me at . He needs to
fix a bad deal he made with me on a dx-70 and accessories.
Apparently his email is not working because I've been trying to get a
response from him for 4 weeks. I would hate to have to start calling
him about it at work since he's in law enforcement, but that may be
the next step.

Thanks and 73,
Jeff N0WJP

Maybe, or maybe *you* are the one who screwed him, and this is your
cheap way of smearing his name. Either way, if you believe you were
wronged, your whining on Usenet accomplishes nothing. Take your
dispute to the legal system half wit.

Thanks for the reply, but at this point I'm just trying to contact Fred.
Since he works in law enforcement I don't want to take it to the legal
system as you suggest unless all other options have been exhausted. It
wouldn't look too good for a police officer to get dragged into court
for scamming someone on the internet.

Well if he scammed you, then it doesn't matter if he's a police officer
or a garbage collector, he did wrong. BUT you should contact him at work
and take other avenues to trash his name, don't stand on the corner and
badmouth him to bring him out of hiding. All you had to do was say you
were looking for him, the rest about the deal and his profession are
redundant!

Old May 7th 05, 06:30 PM
Jeff Camp

KC8GXW wrote:

Jeff Camp wrote:

hq wrote:

"Jeff Camp" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks so much for your suggestion. My post was one of the "other
avenues" you suggested.