Old May 13th 05, 08:04 PM
Dex

Default FS: Dell 3500 Laptop

I'm selling my Dell Inspiron 3500 laptop
It is in really nice condition and includes all the following:
Pentium II-300 mhz
256 Ram
30 Gig HD
Swapable Floppy Drive
CDROM Drive
ZIP Drive
Lucent Win Modem 56k, built in
Two extra batteries (both in excellent condition)
14" screen
USB port
2 PCMCIA Slots
Built in NIC, wired LAN ready
A/C p/s
OS Windows XP Pro with SP-2, legit
Installed s/w includes and is not limited to:
Norton Antivirus 2005 good until 2006,
AdAware, SpyBot, Zone Alarm,
PPT, Excel and so on.
MS Office 97
Easily networked and quite powerful with all the included accessories.
Works well with PSK31.
Everything you need in a nice laptop.
Price is $375.00 including shipping,
Professionally packed and delivered in the conus.
Sorry, but I will not ship out of the USA
email me. Remove the obvious.
Dex, K4TSY
Old May 17th 05, 12:00 AM
Neal

Hi
What win. system? and go you have a picture?

Old May 17th 05, 12:10 AM
Robert Kubichek

Read the ad.

I'm selling my Dell Inspiron 3500 laptop
It is in really nice condition and includes all the following:
Pentium II-300 mhz
256 Ram
30 Gig HD
Swapable Floppy Drive
CDROM Drive
ZIP Drive
Lucent Win Modem 56k, built in
Two extra batteries (both in excellent condition)
14" screen
USB port
2 PCMCIA Slots
Built in NIC, wired LAN ready
A/C p/s

RIGHT HERE;

OS Windows XP Pro with SP-2, legit
Installed s/w includes and is not limited to:
Norton Antivirus 2005 good until 2006,
AdAware, SpyBot, Zone Alarm,
PPT, Excel and so on.
MS Office 97
Easily networked and quite powerful with all the included accessories.
Works well with PSK31.
Everything you need in a nice laptop.
Price is $375.00 including shipping,
Professionally packed and delivered in the conus.
Sorry, but I will not ship out of the USA
email me. Remove the obvious.
Dex, K4TSY

Bob N9LVU

Old May 19th 05, 09:08 PM
Dex

Laptop is sold.

Dex

wtt dell latitude cp laptop Tom D Swap 0 July 7th 04 10:04 PM
wtt dell latitude cp laptop Tom D Swap 0 June 24th 04 11:27 PM
BC785D/Dell Combo for Laptop Browning Mark FourA Equipment 0 February 16th 04 02:52 AM
BC785D/Dell Combo for Laptop Browning Mark FourA Equipment 0 February 16th 04 02:52 AM
WTB: DELL Laptop 300mhz or more.. AL G. Swap 0 July 16th 03 02:49 PM