Old May 15th 05, 08:48 PM
James Skalski

Default FS DX-88 vertical antenna

I have a DX-88 vertical antenna for sale. I can bring it to Dayton.
It is a little large and heavy to ship. This is a heavy duty antenna.
$100 with instruction manual.

reviews:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/616

more info:
http://www.hy-gain.com/products.php?prodid=DX-88

Jim n2go

Questions -?- Considering a 'small' Shortwave Listener's (SWLs) Antenna RHF Shortwave 1 January 24th 05 09:37 PM
Antenna Advice Chris Shortwave 5 September 20th 04 02:04 AM
Make your own T2FD Kees Shortwave 75 July 2nd 04 07:54 AM
Ideas for a homemade mobile antenna. Chris CB 152 June 24th 04 02:13 AM
Question for better antenna mavens than I Tony Meloche Shortwave 7 October 28th 03 09:16 AM