Old June 18th 05, 07:05 AM
mike

Default Need Kenwood TH-315A Schematic (audio part)

I bought a used Kenwood TH-315A. No audio. Symptom indicates
that the power isn't being applied to the output amp.
Closest thing I could find FREE on the web was a schematic for
a TH-215/415. Assumed that would be close enough, but it was
scanned at low resolution, shifted during scan then JPG did the
rest. I can tell there are transistors and resistors, but all the
text is unreadable.
Anybody got a better sechematic scan? Only really need the audio
portion at this time.

Thanks, mike
--
Return address is VALID

Old June 18th 05, 02:48 PM
Clif Holland

Just replace the vol pot. They break easily and it was a very common
problem.

--

Clif Holland, KA5IPF
www.avvid.com