Old July 4th 05, 02:21 AM
Dan/W4NTI

How bout this for you....Silent Dumbass.

Dan/W4NTI

"A.E. 352" wrote in message
If a ham dies, and he's never learned the code and doesn't do CW, is he
still considered a Silent Key? I'm thinking maybe a Silent Mic (SM), or
maybe even a Silent Echolink Operator (SEO). Or maybe even a Silent
Earth-Moon-Earth (SEME) operator. How about a
Silent-No-Code-Tech-With-Privleges-Above-30megs. (SNCTWPA30M).

Old July 4th 05, 02:56 AM
an_old_friend

Scott Garvison wrote:
If your brains were dynamite, you couldn't blow your nose!

Glad to hear my brains are not dynamite not that I thought they weret
since after why would i wan to blow my brain or nose out with such
force

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Foolish behavor increasies legitimacy

Bill Turner wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

given the stalkers I for one do not put my call on usenet

No call = no legitimacy.

--
Bill, W6WRT

Old July 4th 05, 03:25 AM
Bill Turner

"A.E. 352" wrote in message
If a ham dies, and he's never learned the code and doesn't do CW,
is he still considered a Silent Key? I'm thinking maybe a Silent
Mic (SM), or maybe even a Silent Echolink Operator (SEO). Or maybe
even a Silent Earth-Moon-Earth (SEME) operator. How about a
Silent-No-Code-Tech-With-Privleges-Above-30megs. (SNCTWPA30M).

Be nice, Dan. I thought it was pretty funny.

--
Bill, W6WRT
eventual SK (silent keyboard RTTY operator)

Old July 4th 05, 06:44 PM
John Smith

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

I for one do not put my call on usenet,

This one?

Callsign: KB9RQZ Class: Technician Codes: HAI USA
Name: MARK C MORGAN
Addr1: 17366 N River Rd
Addr2: Chassell, MI 49916
Country: USA

HTH

Old July 4th 05, 07:22 PM
an_old_friend

John Smith wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

I for one do not put my call on usenet,

This one?

stalking cut

and your busnes in the matter is what

HTH

Old July 4th 05, 09:00 PM

"an_old_friend" wrote:

John Smith wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

I for one do not put my call on usenet,

This one?

stalking cut

It's a FCC data base=ie, public domain!

Old July 4th 05, 10:54 PM
John Smith

Keep begging for attention, Markie. hahahaha

http://tinyurl.com/7alu8

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

and the use being made of is stalking wether or not the database is in
the public domain