Old July 17th 05, 10:53 PM
Jack O'neill

Default IS THIS GUY FOR REAL??? YAHOO AUCTIONS, SOUNDS TOOO FISHY

http://csearch.auctions.yahoo.com/cu...ronics1&acc=us

Old July 17th 05, 11:49 PM
Ed

http://csearch.auctions.yahoo.com/cu...ctronics1&acc=
us

If you have a Yahoo account, you can look for yourself. I did not find
anything very positive about this seller. I did see a few feedback
comments from recent buyers having difficulty contacting that seller.

Given that this guy sold several very expensive items over a period of
little over a week, for almost pennies on the dollar, I would be very
suspicious.

Ed K7AAT
Old July 19th 05, 04:46 PM
Gary Simms

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
Old July 20th 05, 04:07 PM
Ken Harris

i dont know, the 746pro i bought from him is working great, and bought it for a very cheap price......

Old July 21st 05, 01:43 AM
Jack O'neill

Glad to hear it, but did it worry you about the price???
There are MANY scams around today.