Old September 16th 05, 03:04 AM
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Default FS: GMRS - SECURENET MOTOROLA PORTABLE REPEATER STUFF GMRS

FS: OK what I have to sell is the following

Genuine Motorola MX-300 Channel Elements _New Old Stock_ for GMRS
Repeater Station pair 462.575 TX and 467.575 MHz RX. The TX element
works with the 24.4 MHz offset element (included) required for use in
the Motorola P44SYS3180B Securenet Portable Repeater. But Wait, there
is mo

Included is a carton of clean MX-300 parts, some new, consisting of
several 440-470 MHz band radios, enough to build the RF decks for a
complete repeater and have spare parts left over. These are all for the
440-470 MHz band. Why am I selling these now? Because on E-bay, E-Bay
Seller "POWERSTORE" has a model P44sys3180b which failed to get a sale
at $300. (item 5807857743) Why? Because it is a 406-420 MHz model! If
you buy my parts you can convert the 406-420 model to 440-470 MHz pretty
much by just plugging in a few RF modules. Or, you can build your own
repeater!

Price $195 shipped. US

I will provide a service manual for that repeater for an additional $15
to the buyer of these items.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts By: Jack Handey
Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad. And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.