Old October 3rd 05, 02:40 AM
Wayne Redick

Default Jerry Mulberger of Alton,IL?

Anyone here ever dealt with him for radio swaps or outright sales?
Not sure if there is a FAQ for this newgroup on bad traders.Is there one?
Thanks
Wayne

Old October 3rd 05, 02:38 PM
Wayne Redick

Default Jerry Mulberger of Alton,IL? this explains it

"Wayne Redick"
Anyone here ever dealt with him for radio swaps or outright sales?
Not sure if there is a FAQ for this newgroup on bad traders.Is there one?
Thanks
Wayne

Just found out the guy was with thier county Canine Search And Resuce Team
and was charged with selling stolen department radios from his and other
agencies.
http://app1.co.madison.il.us/circuit.../55/635976.TXT

Anyone here ever dealt with him before for radios? He scammed me out of a
Astro Mobile that he was selling in this forum.He also stolen 50lbs of beef
jerky.What a whack job.
Live and learn I guess
Wayne

Twistedhed Must Apologize To Jerry K4KWH (I Support The AKC) CB 3 April 2nd 04 05:43 AM
Twistedhed Must Apologize To Jerry K4KWH I am not Geo CB 3 April 2nd 04 05:36 AM
Attention, Jerry Oxendine (on topic) Steveo CB 10 April 1st 04 03:16 AM
was twisty now jerry Jerry CB 10 September 24th 03 12:18 AM
Jerry Berg Mike Maghakian Shortwave 0 September 20th 03 12:20 AM