Old October 4th 05, 06:20 PM

Default FS: Yaeso FT-530 HT 2m/440cm

FT-530, with softside case, three batts (only 1 is good fer any lenth
of time), Bottom adapter (when you run it off a power supply..Makes it
real short...Also the two hole NC-50 fast charger....DC power cord,
Headphone and MC/push to talk....Manual and even have the factory box
that the 530 came in....

Offers above $500 entertained.

Old October 4th 05, 10:51 PM
N1RSP

Default Yaeso FT-530 HT 2m/440cm

I got a FT-530 here with charger ,book ,great battery I will let go for
$250.00 If he gets $500.00
Mine has the big battery also.
oups.com...

Old October 5th 05, 01:32 AM

Being in the spirit of free speech to the peanut gallery I do mention
the following...

1.) Mine has 3 batteries that all hold charges... how about yours?
2.) The actual Yaeso mic... Not some MFJ knockoff.
3.) Boxes and desk charger... I'm sure there's a wallwart somewhere
but...

Considering that the receive is much wider for scanning than a normal
dualband H/T, you have to compare apples for apples. If you don't like
it, don't be a doink and reflect how little your ego is.

de Don

Old October 5th 05, 02:12 AM

John P Vassel wrote:

Have you seen the new dual band ht's? DC to daylight for 255 tops.
Sure not all the used batteries or a mic, but certainly those could be had
for the other 250 bucks.
Your price on the 736 is very fair.. this ht kinda confuses me.

Can't say that I have. Then again I haven't kept up on it. I am
selling this for another ham that's going out of the hobby. I'm
discussing with him lowering it to the 300-350 range as it will
probably be closer to what it's worth on the current market.

de Don

Old October 5th 05, 03:03 AM
Robert Kubichek

If you have used the newer Yeasu's like the VX1-7
they all are w--i--d--e band, and pick up AM, and are much easier to
program, plus have much better batteries..ect...

The only Ht's that Yeasu/Vertex/Standard that I think are some of the
best for reception, are the Standard C168/468/568 series of ht's, I have
a C168, and C468 and on both the front end of both is unbeatable for
sensitivity...

--
Bob N9LVU
Old October 5th 05, 08:24 PM

Killing this thread to repost a new one at 350/obo