Old October 10th 05, 04:48 PM
John Burke

Default IRLP System for Sale

I have a IRLP station that I would like to put up for sale. This system is
on line and has been since 2003.It has a Compaq computer system running the
Linux Red Hat 9 and version 3.0 IRLP board with all the wires needed to
hook to a Yaesu radio such as the FT-7100 or FT-1500 radios and some
others.It was used up till until he became a SK. If anyone is interested,.I
will sell
the system less the radio for $200.00 plus shipping .I can be reached at
360-225-9888 or
email me at Near Portland Or

73 W7BO
Grid CN85pv