Old October 10th 05, 05:04 PM
-=H=-

Default Wanted: Knight T-150A knobs and manual

In an uncontrollable fit of nostalgia, I just bought a
Knight T-150A transmitter off eBay. We had one at the
club station when I was in college, and I liked it.

I need a set of Plate and Load knobs (the ones with the
brushed aluminum centers). Let me know the condition
and price, including the cheapest possible postage.

I also need the manual and schematic. I know there are
many dealers on the internet who sell manuals. So far,
the cheapest one I've found is $20 plus postage. I'm
hoping that one of my fellow hams will have one and be
willing to copy or scan it for me. I share my manuals
FOR FREE (including postage and copying costs!) when I
have one that some fellow ham needs. They say, "What
goes around, comes around." Let's see if that's true.

73,
Dean K5DH (contact info good on QRZ.com)

Old October 10th 05, 05:26 PM
Bill

-=H=- wrote:

I also need the manual and schematic. I know there are
many dealers on the internet who sell manuals. So far,
the cheapest one I've found is $20 plus postage. I'm
hoping that one of my fellow hams will have one and be
willing to copy or scan it for me. I share my manuals
FOR FREE (including postage and copying costs!) when I
have one that some fellow ham needs. They say, "What
goes around, comes around." Let's see if that's true.

73,
Dean K5DH (contact info good on QRZ.com)

BAMA has one for free.
http://bama.sbc.edu/knight.htm

-Bill