Old October 27th 05, 03:02 AM
Dan Conti

Default FS : OptoELectronis OPTOCOM / laptop package!

I am selling an OptoElectronics OPTOCOM computer controlled
communications receiver made by GRE. This is a rare, high quality radio
receiver for computer control no longer available from OptoElectronics.

This one is in like new condition and works flawlessly. Included with
the receiver will be the power supply, computer cable, and commercial
Motorola mobile speaker. Opto software and manual also included.

With the receiver you will also get an IBM Thinkpad 560 laptop with
Windows 98 and the PROBE software to control the Optocom, as well as
software on board to program Motorola HT 1000 UHF and VHF radios. I
will also include the PROBE manual and disks. The laptop has a D-Link
wireless card as well for internet access in a wireless network, with
power supply, and 3 /12 floppy drive.

Not the best laptop by today's standards, but perfect for running the
radio control software for the Optocom or other receivers for that
matter. The laptop is in excellent condition, fully functioning.

I am asking $350.00 for the entire package, plus $15.00 for UPS ground,
insured shipping to 48 U.S. states.

I will accept PAYPAL or a US Postal money order ONLY.

If you have questions, or are interested in purchasing, contact me via
E-Mail only. eBay ffedback can be reviewed under OFFDAN.

Dan