Old November 7th 05, 09:55 PM
Rich

Default LED's

I have some assorted led's, lots of colors.
What value resister do I add in the circuit with 12 VDC?

Old November 7th 05, 11:02 PM
Robert Kubichek

It depends on the Vmax of each led....
Some led's have a higher/lower Vmax than others, it depends on
manufacture/color, or both.... Figure 20ma to be safe, and an
average of 3.0v per led...

You should be able to figure it from there...

--
Bob N9LVU
Old November 10th 05, 01:10 PM
Dave Edwards

Calculate to get a feel for the correct value, then use a resistance
substitution box...or a pot to come up with a suitable value.
....Dave