Old December 30th 05, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Demitri

Default AVOID !!!

Warren Gregoire and Associates LLC

Do not deal with these people!!!
I'm over 19 years HAM, my call sign is AK2P (ex UB5FBG, UR5FBG, ER5/UR5FBG)
I have Never seen such rude and dishonest people.......... They hang on me
with insults... don't pick up phone.... never call back... There are no men
to talk with....
Headsets what they sell is complete garbage. Waste of money.
Don't buy, don't support them.

Old December 30th 05, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ed

For other opinions, check the eHam reviews at:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/624

Ed
Old December 31st 05, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Jimmy Mac

You know, it's always possible to get a bad dealing with even the most
reputable company. After reading the eham reviews, I suspect that you are
one of the few who have had this misfortune but I would doubt that it truly
reflects on that company.

If you really want to get screwed or receive extremely poor customer
service, try working with Spectrum Communications Corp out of PA.

Jim..
kb6zop