Old January 2nd 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
Rick Frazier

Default FS: Icom IC-2700H 2M/440 Dual Band VHF 50W

Time to clean up the shack and pay for some new toys. Offering several
items here first, then unsold items go to eBay.

Icom IC-2700H 2 Meter/440 dual band VHF Transceiver. 50 watts out. on
2 Meters, 35 watts out on 440.
Includes DC power cord, microphone, cables and original box and manual.
This has been in it's box on a shelf for a couple of years. Uses
nominal 12 volt power. Great for Mobile, or even a QTH location using a
power supply.

Asking $120, delivered to your location in the United States via USPS
Priority Mail. $120 cost includes shipping of $20 for the radio..
Shipping weight would be about 8 lbs.
Shipping from Hawaii, so shipping time typically is 3-6 days for most
US locations.

Also have a second one with separation kit for mobile mounting if you
want to outfit the QTH plus a mobile. (same price for each).

Reply to me directly or call my cellular at 808-640-3549 if interested.
I can accept credit cards through my company and would prefer credit
card purchase. Other payment methods would delay shipping.

Thanks
--Rick AH7H