Old January 2nd 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
radio king

Default FA: XTS 5000 UHF MODEL III

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks for looking

Old January 6th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
WKR

Default XTS 5000 UHF MODEL III

Nice radios.Possibly you could answer my Ebay questions I sent to you.I am
asking for serial numbers of the units you are selling.Just to be sure they
are not any of the XTS5000 stolen from
FDNY in Brooklyn.They reported thier serials numbers to Motorola as stolen .
Thanks
WKR