Old May 4th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default scanning accidents

Hello,

I am with a company in Houston that obtains photos and video of auto
accidents for safety organizations and automobile manufacturers. The
material we obtain is used for safety and crash studies. We obtain
material from almost all 50 states. Anyone who is "glued" to their
scanner and has a camera or camcorder, and would like to supplement
their income, I invite you to contact us at .
I would be happy to give you all the details. We also hire folks to
dispatch for us....for this you would definitely need your own scanner.

Thanks,

Steve Harris
Picture Reference