Old June 13th 06, 02:20 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace,rec.radio.swap

Default Looking for Al-Mode TNC

Hi All,

I am looking for an All-Mode TNC.

I would ultimately like to have a SCS PTC-II controller, and would like to
see if anyone has one up for grabs.

More realistically, the following would also fit the bill:

Kam XL, Kam 98, Kam Plus, PK-900 or something similar.

The Kam XL would be my first choice, followed by PK-900, then Kam 98.

I have a Kam 9612+ that I would consider swapping to make a deal go
smoother; provided someone had the need for it.

please contact off list. dalite01 at bellsouth dot net