Old June 16th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Skip Land

Default Ham Survey: How many Appliance Operator classes do we need after code goes away?

We have three classes now, Should we increase or decrease?

I'm thinking we can reduce the number to two license classes:

One class for VHF/UHF so those people can screw up the repeaters, and one
with a little harder test that adds HF privileges, for those that want to
screw things up world wide.

SL
Old June 16th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody

Good God people... is everyone a bus driver or teacher??? [then again, the
mentality is that of students] What is with this troll-o-rama since school
ended????
Shouldn't you people be in Myrtle/Virginia beach or something??
sheesh.
rb

k.net...

Old June 17th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Mustafa

"Skip Land" wrote in message
k.net...
We have three classes now, Should we increase or decrease?

I'm thinking we can reduce the number to two license classes:

One class for VHF/UHF so those people can screw up the repeaters, and one
with a little harder test that adds HF privileges, for those that want to
screw things up world wide.

SL

So which group are you in, 'cause I doubt you have the skills or
intelligence to build your own equipment...Mr appliance operator in denial.

Old June 17th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Povertyhill

You can change your name that you are showing but you are still the poor
troll that just can't let go! Go play with your key or something! sheeez!
Still posting from the same IP group!

Old June 17th 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Povertyhill"
shut up,stupid

Old June 17th 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Bob wrote:
"Povertyhill"
shut up,stupid

**** off povertyblowjob

Old June 17th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
Bob wrote:
"Povertyhill"
shut up,stupid

**** off povertyblowjob

get help

Old June 17th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Zombie Wolf

ooooooh yeah, Barry O'Fuss-ass - those top posters ! they should be drawn
and quartered.

"Barry OGrady" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:34:04 GMT, "Woody"
wrote:

Good God people... is everyone a bus driver or teacher??? [then again, the
mentality is that of students] What is with this troll-o-rama since school
ended????
Shouldn't you people be in Myrtle/Virginia beach or something??
sheesh.

They certainly should not be top posting!

rb

"Skip Land" wrote in message
ink.net...
We have three classes now, Should we increase or decrease?

I'm thinking we can reduce the number to two license classes:

One class for VHF/UHF so those people can screw up the repeaters, and
one
with a little harder test that adds HF privileges, for those that want
screw things up world wide.

SL

Barry
=====