Old June 23rd 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Charlie Hugg

Default FS TenTec Orion Accessories

I have sold my Orion and have the following accessories for sale:
1. Hiel Studio One mic made for TenTec for the Orion, TenTec Cable, No
stand, $90;
2. TenTec Power Supply, matches Orion, Model 963, $95;
3. TenTec Speaker for the Orion, Model 307, $70;
4. TenTec mic, Model 705, $50.
All items like new. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

Old June 23rd 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
JD

Sorry I missed it (no gedus)
"Charlie Hugg" wrote in message
I have sold my Orion and have the following accessories for sale:
1. Hiel Studio One mic made for TenTec for the Orion, TenTec Cable, No
stand, $90;
2. TenTec Power Supply, matches Orion, Model 963, $95;
3. TenTec Speaker for the Orion, Model 307, $70;
4. TenTec mic, Model 705, $50.
All items like new. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

FS TenTec Orion Accessories Charlie Hugg Equipment 0 June 23rd 06 05:22 PM
FS Excellent TenTec Orion with AT/Filters Charlie Hugg Swap 1 June 21st 06 07:50 PM
FS TenTec Orion Charlie Hugg Boatanchors 3 June 9th 06 02:32 PM
TenTec Orion FS Charlie Hugg Equipment 0 June 5th 06 12:45 AM
TenTec Orion FS Charlie Hugg Swap 0 June 5th 06 12:45 AM