Old July 7th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Sony ICF-2010 for $240 plus shipping

I have an extra 2010 for sale. works great. cosmetically has wear around the
volume control but still overall good condition. whip is fine. sync works
well.
I will include and AC adapter (not Sony) and antenna wire or whatever else
you might need that I am able to include for free.
email me if you want some pics.

Old July 7th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"Grundig_Tecsun_Eton_garbage_!" wrote in message

Too bad, the 2010 and DX-440 are no longer being made !

Eton E Uno is Numero Uno!!!!

Old July 7th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:30:42 UTC, "Brian Hill" wrote:

"Grundig_Tecsun_Eton_garbage_!" wrote in message

Too bad, the 2010 and DX-440 are no longer being made !

Eton E Uno is Numero Uno!!!!

perhaps the Collins R-390/390A is the all-time Numero Uno. Of all the
radios I have had, this one is the KING.

--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"
Old July 7th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

"Count Floyd" CountFloyd@MonsterChillerHorrorTheater wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:30:42 UTC, "Brian Hill" wrote:

"Grundig_Tecsun_Eton_garbage_!" wrote in
message

Too bad, the 2010 and DX-440 are no longer being made !

Eton E Uno is Numero Uno!!!!

perhaps the Collins R-390/390A is the all-time Numero Uno. Of all the
radios I have had, this one is the KING.

--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"

I have owned one and yes the R-390 series is a great radio. Not a band
cruiser though.

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Remove your HAT to reply directly

Old July 10th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

mike maghakian wrote:

I have an extra 2010 for sale. works great. cosmetically has wear around the
volume control but still overall good condition. whip is fine. sync works
well.
I will include and AC adapter (not Sony) and antenna wire or whatever else
you might need that I am able to include for free.
email me if you want some pics.

Mike, how's the sale going. Your email seems to be getting lost.

mike II

Old July 11th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

mike maghakian wrote:

I got just tire kickers so I sold in on an auction site in a few hours

Sorry to hear that. I emailed for a picture or two, but the message must
have gone missing.

oh well...

mike

Old July 11th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

mike maghakian wrote:

I got just tire kickers so I sold in on an auction site in a few hours

Which auction site was that?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 12th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"dxAce" wrote in message

mike maghakian wrote:

I got just tire kickers so I sold in on an auction site in a few hours

Which auction site was that?

dxAce
Michigan
USA