Old February 28th 04, 03:07 AM
Dave & Daphne Schertzer

Default SOFTWA OUTLOOK EXPRESS ????

How can I "stop" Outlook Express from "SAVING" every email address to my
address book? It will save ALL outgoing emails I send.... thanks

Old February 28th 04, 03:11 AM
Joe

Open tools+options
Go to the send tab and uncheck it.

-Joe

Old February 28th 04, 03:18 AM
Kid Icarus

Dave & Daphne Schertzer wrote:
How can I "stop" Outlook Express from "SAVING" every email address to
my address book? It will save ALL outgoing emails I send.... thanks

Tools/Options/Send .. uncheck "Automatically put people I reply to in my
address book".

Old March 14th 04, 05:02 PM
Dak0ta

Wow - not only did you post this to the wrong group entirely - you
CROSS-posted it to 4 of the wrong groups.

Nice...

Old March 14th 04, 05:36 PM
Heiner Toelle

EUDORA

--
Heiner Toelle
935 Killarney Crs. Kingston Ont. Canada K7M 8E2
Old March 14th 04, 11:27 PM
Jeff

"Dave & Daphne Schertzer" wrote in message
How can I "stop" Outlook Express from "SAVING" every email address to my
address book? It will save ALL outgoing emails I send.... thanks

Click on the "tools" menu in the toolbar. click on "options"
when "options" is open click on the "send" tab and look down the
list till you see the box that says "add to address book all replied
to emails" or something like that,,,,, uncheck it.

Jeff

Uniden MR8100 scanner software scan man Scanner 2 August 30th 04 10:12 PM
Newbie: Radio Shack Scanner Loader software doesn't work on Windows XP Nick Scanner 7 March 13th 04 04:29 AM
fast food prankster Woolridge Scanner 30 January 15th 04 03:01 PM
O.T. 'Outlook Express'............. dxlover Shortwave 4 October 23rd 03 07:26 AM